über PayPal (ohne Anmeldung)
Privacy and Data Protection
1. When ordering in our online shop, your information is transmitted via a secured and certified internet connection. We only use your personal data to carry out your order. All personal customer data is stored and processed according to the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetze - BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act. You have the right at all times for information on, correction of, blocking of and deletion of your stored personal data - free of charge.
2. We do not give out your personal data including your home address and email address to a third party without your specifically stated permission. That permission is at all times revocable. Exempted by this are our service partners, who need the transfer of your data to process your purchase order (e.g. the shipping company delivering your package or the bank responsible for payment processing). In these instances the amount of data that is transmitted is reduced to the required minimum.
3. We have taken appropriate measures, be they technological or organisational, to safely store your data and protect it against random or deliberate manipulation of and loss of or access to your data by unauthorized individuals.
4. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics employs "cookies" or text files, that are stored on the computer of the user making it possible to analyze your usage of this website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the user's IP address) is transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA.
However, in case you activate anonymization of your IP address on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google if you are either within one of the member states of the European Union or in contracting party states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in rare cases, will your complete IP address be transmitted to the Google server in the USA and stored there. On behalf of the owner of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of this website, to compile reports on website activities, as well as to provide other services associated with website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser and collected by Google Analytics will not be consolidated with other data stored by Google.
This website uses Google Analytics reports concerning demographic characteristics; that is data with regard to interest-based advertising by Google as well as visitor data by third-party providers (e.g. age, gender, hobbies/interests). This kind of data cannot be traced back to a particular person and may always be deactivated by appropriate browser settings.
6. Details to the payment procedure for "Purchase on Account" with our partner company "Paymorrow GmbH":
To assess possible liability risks and check for solvency, Paymorrow GmbH or commissioned partners of Paymorrow will transmit your data (address) to economic inquiry agencies to verify financial standing and creditworthiness. This occurs within the limits of the legally allowed and with consideration of your protectable interests. We refer information to your past payment history from the following economic inquiry agencies, which store data for the distribution of information:
* Bürgel, Bürgel Wirtschaftsinformationen GmbH & Co. KG, Gasstraße 18, D-22761 Hamburg,
Tel.: +49 (0) 40 - 89 80 3 – 0, Fax: -777
* CEG, Creditreform Consumer GmbH, Hellersbergstr. 11, D-41460 Neuss,
Tel.: +49 (0)2131-109-501, Fax: -557
* DeltaVista, Deltavista GmbH, Freisinger Landstr. 74, 80939 München,
Tel.: +49 (0)89 - 7244880, Fax: - 22
For credit check purposes of their own, Paymorrow or commissioned partners of Paymorrow might request information on creditworthiness on the basis of mathematical-statistical of the above-named agencies. In these cases, you agree to the transmission of your personal data (first name and last name, street name, house number, zipcode, city of residence, birth date, telephone number) to these agencies. Paymorrow will guarantee that their commissioned partner agencies as well as the above-named agencies will only use your personal data for this exclusive purpose.
All credit checks occur to prevent complications in payment transactions. The exchange of data between Paymorrow, commissioned partners of Paymorrow and other economic inquiry agencies protects the online trade from any harm that will damage retail prices in the long-term. Thus you as well will profit from this audit of the user data.
7. The wording of the contract will be saved. The terms of contract will always be visible and readable on this web page.